Friday, January 17, 2014

Surprise!



We have been talking about having a baby for a while. When we didn't get pregnant we went and talked to people, were tested, everything was fine but sometimes it just happens. 

So the advice was to try and lose weight. So I did. 60lbs. I am still going and trying to lose more but maybe now I'm not. 

I felt sick for the last 4 days, my boobs have been sore for a couple, looked at my calendar this morning after I have hardly slept the last few days and realized I was past due. 

So, as Adam was leaving for work, I took a test (he hung around to see the results) and


He didn't have to wait long it only took a few seconds to come back positive. 

So yeah. It's very very very early days and we will see if it sticks but, if it does, then late sept there will be a baby. 

Eeep

Waiting for hcg and progesterone levels my ob took this morning to see if that's likely and trying not to be too excited ( moving makes me sick) but yay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment